Deadline: 15 March 2016
Open to: everyone interested in animated movies creation
Awards: a total of 2,600 Euro in prize money / 800 Euro for the winner
The 9th International Animation Festival Fest Anča has opened the call for entries for 2016 and is currently accepting new animated films from around the world. A total of 2,600 Euro in prize money will be awarded in 2016, of which 800 Euro are reserved for the Anča Award winner. Fest Anča International Animation Festival is the only Slovak multimedia festival focused on animated film mainly for adult audience. Its aim is to raise awareness about animated film as an autonomous art form and to educate about its multiple types and aspects.
Eligible for submission in the competition program are animated films under 30 minutes, completed after 1st January 2014.
- The international competition of short animated films – Anča Award;
- The international competition of student short animated films – Anča Student Award;
- The international competition of animated music videos – Anča Music Video Award;
- The international competition of animated films for children – Anča Kids’ Award;
- The Slovak competition of animated films – Anča Slovak Award. The prize is sponsored and awarded by the Slovak Literary Fund;
- The Slovak film distribution competition – Anča D Award. The prize is awarded by Film Europe Media Company
How to apply?
The competition is Free to Enter! You must log in first and afterwards fill out the online entry form.
For more information, please visit the official website.