Deadline: 31 January 2016
Open to: international students in a relevant field of humanities
Studentship: £14,057 plus tuition fees for eligible students
PhD studentships offered by College of Humanities, University of Exeter are available to support any excellent project connecting with, or across, disciplines taught at the University. Exeter’s researchers lead in a wide range of fields and debates in the Humanities. Current areas of enquiry include :
- Conflict and security;
- Sexuality and society;
- Medical history and culture;
- European modernism;
- Global cinema: history, criticism, production;
- Performance history and culture;
- Connectivity in the ancient world;
- Interdisciplinary medieval and early modern studies;
- Environmental Humanities;
- Global and Imperial Studies.
- Successful applicants normally have a good first degree (at least 2.1, or international equivalent) in a relevant field of humanities);
- Have obtained, or are currently working towards a Master’s degree at Merit level, or international equivalent, in a relevant field of humanities;
- If English is not your first language then you will also need to satisfy our English language entry requirements.
The studentships will be for a period of up to 3 years, dependent on satisfactory progress, and will cover full fees and an annual maintenance grant of £14,057.
How to apply?
You will need to complete an Online Application Form by 31 January 2016 accompanied with:
- full CV;
- research proposal;
- details of two referees;
- proof of your English language proficiency.
More information can be found on the official website.