Deadline: 29 January 2016
Open to: university graduates from all over the world
Remuneration:EUR 1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1 March or 1 October 2016.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy. A typical trainee’s daily work mainly consists of:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings;
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations; answering queries;
- Running projects.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
You will receive a monthly grant of some EUR 1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
How to apply?
In order to apply please first log in and follow the steps. Deadline for applying is 29 January 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.