Deadline: applications are accepted throughout the year
Open to: international researchers and academics working on the topics of social sciences and humanities
Fellowship: monthly grant of 2.500 TL (almost 1.000 USD)
Türkiye Scholarships has launched Research Fellowship Programme with an aim to encourage international researchers and academics to work with Turkish academics on collaborative researches in Turkey and contribute to the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers. Research Fellowship Programme is for a maximum of 12 months.
- Being under 45 years old as of application date (preferably);
- Certifying the language proficiency required for the research;
- Phd holders or PhD candidates who are citizens of countries other than Turkey may apply to the Research Fellowship Programme;
- Candidates must have completed their PhD studies or be at the dissertation stage;
- International researchers and academics working on the topics of social sciences and humanities;
- Have an official Acceptance / Invitation Letter from a university in Turkey for research (in order to do so, researchers should contact the universities individually).
Monthly grant for the year 2016 is 2.500 TL (almost 1.000$). Fellowship does not include costs such as accommodation, insurance and tuition fee. If deemed appropriate by Research Fellowship Evaluation Committee, researcher’s academic activities (conferences, panels, symposiums, survey, field research, etc.) may be supported.
How to apply?
Applications are received online. Applicants may submit their applications throughout the year.
For more information please visit the official website.