Deadline: 11 March 2016
Open to: open to all individuals older than 18 age, interested about area graphic design
Award: the best three participants will be awarded technical products
Navigator Dreams is hosting its 2nd (2016) Dreams global talent design contest, open to all individuals older than 18. The challenge is to design the packaging for the 2016 edition of Navigator Students — a multi-functional office paper made for academic challenges. Original designs which follow the contest rules and include the Navigator Students brand values — technological, modern, innovative and fun — are acceptable. Each participant is allowed to enter multiple projects.
- The design proposal shall be developed within an A4 base (210x297mm), occupying a maximum of 80% of the total area;
- The proposal should allow for CMYK printing, without the use of special colours;
- The proposal should not have nor require any special paper cutting/folding;
- Design proposals shall be submitted as JPG files (598x845px 72dpis RGB – 5Mb Max), in order to enable the proposals preview on the contest website;
- In the A4 layout, three elements are mandatory (Navigator logo, The word Students, The 80 g.m-2 reference);
- The proposals must comply with Navigator Students brand values – we want them to be perceived as technological, modern, innovative and fun;
- Making-of films or presentations must be sent as mp4 files or pdf files and should not exceed 15Mb;
- Short summary (200 words or less) of the concept inspiration will be valued. All texts must be submitted in English, to facilitate the judging process;
- Each candidate is allowed to enter multiple projects, by submitting separate entry processes;
- Candidates must ensure they have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. Navigator will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants;
- Winners agree to transmit all copyright of their proposals to Navigator.
- 1st place will be awarded Macbook Pro 15″ + Adobe Pack;
- 2nd place will be awarded iPad Pro;
- 3rd place will be awarded Wacom Intuos Pro Large.
How to apply?
If you want to apply please register online and submit your application latest by 11 March 2016.
For additional queries please contact through the email [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website.