Deadline: 1 April 2016
Open to: young people, 18-30 years old, interested to work in civil society organizations in developing social youth activities
Venue: September 2016-June 2017, Gori, Georgia
About the project
The mission of the Public Union “Bridge of Friendship Kartlosi” is to support sustainable development of local communities in Shida Kartli Region and contribute to the peace process on the settlement of Tskhinval/i conflict and carry out a dialog between communities divided in the result of conflict. To support local population and youth in civil life and give possibility of realization their selves in different field of activities and topics via our activities we try to support local civil population, encourage development of their professional potential, and raise participation of youth in local life.
The main roles of the volunteer will be directly linked to running activities, raising awareness and mobilising the young people concerning specific topics (mobility, european and active citizenship, interculturality, etc.), and international projects (in particular youth exchanges).
- 18-30 years old;
- Excellent written English skills;
- The attitudes and values of human rights;
- Motivation to work with civic engagement campaign;
- Interested to work in civil society organizations in developing social youth activities;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Motivation to communicate clearly and effectively with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds;
What will you learn?
- Be able to manage a personal project and will be supported in creating it;
- Will be supported by the Kartlosi staff in each of her/his tasks;
- Be able to get involved in other activities;
- Be able to participate with the rest of the staff in their activities;
- If some specific topics interest the volunteer, she/he can become more involved.
EVS is sponsored by Erasmus+ programme.
How to apply?
If you want to apply for this project send your CV and specific motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found on the official website.