Deadline: 8 April 2016
Open to: changemakers specializing in any field, for example technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact
Fellowship: attendance of INK Conference/ potential to speak on the INK stage
Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation is seeking applications for its INK Fellows program. The Program is a young, global and cross-disciplinary community of path-breakers who believe in the shapers of tomorrow. The Program aims to provide them the support necessary to leverage their impact. Candidates must be present for the entire duration of the INK2016 Conference, and arrive in Goa two days earlier. Fellows will be in Goa from September 14th–19th, 2016.
- To create a community of like-minded peers on unconventional ‘career’ paths, from any field;
- The experience of being a change-maker is often isolating, as it can lack the financial security, clarity of direction and social network that come with traditional jobs;
- Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level;
- To leverage the impact, through mentorship, support, networks and specially designed opportunities;
- To provide a platform for discovery and exposure, funding opportunities, accolades and other forms of support critical to the development and success.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40;
- INK prefers Fellows to be based in young economies, but great candidates from any location will be considered seriously and competitively;
- Candidates should be changemakers specializing in any field, for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact;
- A candidate’s actions must speak louder than their words;
- Humility is important, and self-promoters will not be accepted.
- A scholarship to attend the INK Conference during the Fellowship year including in-depth coaching in effective public communication;
- The opportunity to network with speakers and attendees;
- The potential to speak on the INK stage;
- The potential to have their talk posted on www.inktalks.com and reach thousands of viewers;
- Exclusive INK Fellows retreats and other specialized programs that are refreshed every year;
- Opportunities for customized assistance and additional speaking opportunities at INK Salons and other events;
- INK social media exposure on an on-going basis.
How to Apply?
Applicants must fill online application form.
For more information please the official website.