Deadline: 14 March 2016
Open to: young people aged 18-30 years, citizens of one of the 47 member states of the Council of Europe
Venue: 20-24 April 2016 – Vienna, Austria
This international seminar focuses primarily on highlighting the problems of the refugee crisis. This will happen through a mix of formal and non-formal teaching methodologies and meeting with experts on the matter. The seminar is part of JEF’s 2016 Annual Work Plan called European Y.O.U.T.H. – Youth for Openness, Unity, Tolerance and Human rights for all and is focusing on combating the current wave of intolerance, migrantophobia – recurrent nationalist and populist stances and raise awareness among Europe’s youth about these issues. Co-organised by JEF Europe and JEF Austria, the international seminar“Europeans, Migrants, all in the same Boat” will take place from the 20 – 24 April in Vienna.
- Young people aged 18-30 years old;
- Citizens of one of the 47 member states of the Council of Europe.
- Participation fee: 100 EUR (50 EUR for locals and anyone who does not need accommodation);
- 8 scholarships of 70 EUR will be provided based on the quality of the response with the regard to the applicant’s motivation;
- Travel reimbursement: 70% of the travel costs (up to max. 150 EUR).
How to Apply?
More information on the official web-page.