Deadline: 31 August 2016
Open to: individuals or collectives (groups and/or classes)
Award: EUR 914 for the winner / Gentletude Award Certificate
The Gentletude non-profit organization is hosting an international design competition to select a symbol/logo for 13th November – the Kindness World Day. The logo should well interpret and represent the following concept: “We spread kindness, we spread love” and Gentletude’s mission “To inspire individuals towards greater kindness to create a kinder world”.
- Participation is open individually or collectively (groups and/or classes);
- Each participant or group may submit to the judgment of the jury one or more proposals.
The symbol/logo will:
- Must be original and easy to read, it should be a fusion of design and text;
- Be susceptible to reductions or enlargements and translation in black and white, without thereby losing effectiveness;
- Presented in color or black and white;
- Presented on digital format;
- Submitted within a 15 x 15 cm square.
The design should not implement artworks or clip arts already used by others. It will be used to accompany all the institutional communication and promotional tools of Gentletude, a not-for-profit organization.
- Winner: EUR 914 for the winner (whether one person or group) + Gentletude Award certificate;
- 10 International Finalists: Gentletude Award Certificate.
How to apply?
Entries can be submitted through HERE.
For more information, please visit the official webpage.