Deadline: 20 March 2016
Open to: young journalists, photographers and filmmakers aged under 35 from European countries
Venue: 13-17 April 2016, Berlin, Germany
This year, cafébabel is going to 7 different European cities for their new feature report “EUtoo”. Following on from Budapest, Madrid, Krakow, London, Athens and Copenhagen, they will be heading to the spectacular city of Berlin from 13-17 April 2016. The objective will be to listen to the voices of these young people to include them in the European debate. A youth-friendly and off-the-wall tone, as well as an original and innovative style is expected.
Spend time with the locals, describe what you see, feel and learn from them. Tell your story in a creative and personal way, backed up with facts, statistics and verifiable sources. For this purpose 2 print journalists, 1 photographer and 1 filmmaker are wanted who will come together to form a team. You are expected to be creative and do some research before applying!
- Journalists, photographers and filmmakers;
- Under 35 years old and you live in a European country;
- If applying for the position of journalists, your article proposals need to be linked to one of the four reporting categories: politics, culture, society, or lifestyle;
- If applying for the photographer or videomaker positions you need to show your portfolio.
- Travel tickets to Berlin (plane, train) will be reimbursed by cafébabel with a sum of up to EUR 280;
- Other travel and food expenses will be reimbursed up to EUR 200;
- The team will stay in a hostel that will be booked by cafébabel.
How to apply?
Send your CV and proposals to the following email: [email protected] latest by 20 March 2016
For more information, please visit the official website.