Deadline: 21 March 2016
Open to: highly motivated individuals from the fields of Entrepreneurship, Architecture and Tourism
Venue: 30 June -10 July 2016, Villach, Austria
International Summer University Carinthia (iSUC) was founded with the idea of bringing together students from across Europe (focus on CEE) with students from Austria. During the ten-day program highly talented students are given the possibility to work, think and learn together in an international and interdisciplinary environment.
For the 9th time the iSUC will bring together highly motivated individuals from the fields of Entrepreneurship, Architecture, and Tourism to develop innovative ideas, work toward new solutions, and build a strong network in an international and multidisciplinary environment. International Summer University Carinthia are inviting you to take participation at ten day international summer university from 30 June-10 July 2016 in Villach, Austria, providing you with specialized academic training in the following topics:
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (IM&E);
- Urban Design and Architecture (UD&A);
- Destination Management and Tourism (DM&T).
- Applicants need to be genuinely interesting students (typically in 2nd part of their respective studies) and/or recent graduates who are expecting to broaden their horizon still further and willing to learn still more;
- Especially appreciated will be the practical experience as well as good language skills and diverse backgrounds.
- Fee: EUR 350 (for accommodation and full board);
- The most qualified and deserving applicants will be offered with scholarship which cover the participants fee of EUR 350.
How to apply?
To apply for the International Summer University Carinthia please full fill the online application form until 21 March 2016.
For questions regarding the application process please contact: [email protected]
For more information, please check the official call.