Deadline: ongoing application process
Open to: students or young graduates; no more than 30 years of age
Remuneration: a monthly stipend up to the amount of USD 700
About the Internship
Are you interested in working for an International Organization? Are you willing to embark on a challenging opportunity that will enrich your personal as well as your professional experience? FAO offers several options within its Headquarters and its decentralized offices worldwide to provide hands-on opportunities for students or young graduates to learn more about what FAO does.
Main benefits include (not limited to):
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Staff from over 100 countries specializing in diverse fields provide a truly international workplace;
- Countless staff development opportunities, including group training, workshops and individual training courses.
- No more than 30 years of age;
- Be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- A working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is an asset;
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
Interns receive a monthly stipend from FAO up to the amount of USD 700. In some cases, the terms of sponsored internships may vary depending upon the agreement between FAO and the institution sponsoring the intern.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
- Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment;
- Attach a letter of motivation;
- Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”.
For further information, please check the official website.