Deadline: 15 July 2016
Open to: students and professionals from the ages of 18 to 35
Awards: free registration to the Global Peter Drucker Forum, EUR 1,000 prize money for 1st prize winners in the two categories and a one-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review
The Global Peter Drucker Challenge organized by the Peter Drucker Society Europe and aims at raising awareness of the works and humanistic values of Peter Drucker among young people – the new generation poised to build on a management philosophy that puts the human being at its center. The competition is designed to complement and enrich the interdisciplinary exchange of views and ideas at the Global Peter Drucker Forum.
Peter Drucker Challenge invite you to submit an essay covering the topic “The New Entrepreneurs – Movers and Shakers in Economy and Society?”
Essay submissions will be evaluated according to:
- The way you describe your personal insights based on;
- Peter Drucker’s essay “Managing Oneself”;
- The way you are translating Peter Drucker’s people-centered management philosophy in our times as a basis for further reflections;
- The way you connect the past and the future from your own cultural point of view;
- Relevance and originality, your personal style;
- Original concept, specifically produced by you for the purpose of this contest;
- Ability to express your thoughts in fluent English;
- Form: 1500 to 3000 words.
The GPCF is an annual conference aimed at advancing the development of management thinking and practice in order to respond to the changing requirements in our societies. The 8th Global Peter Drucker Forum will take place in Vienna, Austria, on 17 and 18 November 2016. This year’s topic is “The Entrepreneurial Society“.
- You must be at least 18 years old and no more than 35 years old at the time of essay submission;
- You must be a student (Undergraduate, graduate level, MBA, PhD);
- You must be a professional (manager or entrepreneur) or in transition to a professional career;
- You have not been selected (or only once since 2010) among the top 10 finalists.
Take part in the Global Peter Drucker Challenge contest to qualify for participation in one of the leading conferences on management, The Global Peter Drucker Forum:
- Free registration to the Global Peter Drucker Forum for the best 15 contributions in the students and the professionals category;
- Get inspired by innovative brains, learn from thinkers and practitioners and your contest colleagues, establish new contacts;
- Meet with 20 finalists at the Challenge Get-Together;
- Engage in lively discussions at the speakers’ reception and the Gala event;
- Opportunity to participate in a session and/or an interview by important media;
- EUR 1,000 prize money for 1st prize winners in the two categories.
- Win a one-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you should register HERE. The deadline is 15 July 2016.
For more information please the official webpage.