Deadline: 25 April 2016
Open to: final-year students or a recent graduates of Project Management, International Relations, Public Relations or other related field with native Russian or Belarusian language and with advanced level of English
Remuneration: paid position
The Regional Office in Belarus of the EU-Eastern Partnership Culture and Creativity Programme Steering is accepting applications for a six month internship. The Intern will assist the Country Coordinator in administrative and communication related tasks.
Main responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Update the Associates Facebook closed groups with news, materials and updates from the programme;
- Contact all Programme Associates in their country each month by phone;
- Support in marketing and communication;
- Support the programme events;
- Support the updating of the contacts database;
- In consultation with the Country Coordinator, support other team members with other activities as required;
- Support the meeting with partners.
The Intern should meet the following requirements:
- Be a final-year student or a recent graduate of Project Management, International Relations, Public Relations or other related field;
- Have native Russian/Belarusian language;
- Have advanced level of English;
- Have a cultural studies background or interest in cultural projects;
- Be able to interact verbally and in writing with professionalism;
- Be a self-starter, results-focused problem solver, and team player;
- Be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- This is part time paid position with duration of 6 months.
- Benefits for intern in case of successful completion:
- Induction training process by all staff;
- Develop a basic understanding of the workings of EU Programmes
- Certificate on internship;
- Reference from the Programme;
- Opportunity to attend the workshops;
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Experience in emerging cultural and creative sectors.
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and motivational letter (up to 1 A4 page) to [email protected] with subject “Intern_Surname” latest by 25 April 2016 23:59 (EEST).
For any questions please contact [email protected].
For more information please visit the official website.