Deadline: 4 June 2016
Open to: young mobile applications developers with advanced-stage mobile apps, citizens/residents of Macedonia, Austria, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia
Venue: 20 June 2016 – 14 July 2016, Skopje and Ohrid, Macedonia
About the Training
The Training on Android Mobile Applications & Business Model Development brings young entrepreneurs from different countries together to develop the skills needed to create and implement mobile learning opportunities. Through non-formal learning methods, this experience will provide the participants with an opportunity to improve their ICT skills, supporting them in their future professional growth and careers.
The Training will be divided in two parts:
- Android Programming and Development: will be adjusted to the needs of the participants’ mobile applications, which are sent to the trainer in advance. The workshop will be lead by well-known Swedish company Seavus.
- Business Modelling: get to know more about business model development and the Business Model Canvas, how to target the ideal buying personas and stages of the buying process, market place context, revenue models, and communication channels. Lead by honored professor and an experienced entrepreneur.
The workshops of the Android Mobile App Development and Business Modelling Training will be 4 hours per day with two free days scheduled over the course of the training. As part of the programme, the participants will undergo an on-arrival team-building and intercultural training. All training activities will take place in the Macedonian capital – Skopje, whereas the evaluation meeting will be conducted in the city of Ohrid.
- Youngsters aged 18-30 citizens/residents of Macedonia, Austria, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia;
- Interested in technology and business;
- Actively working on their mobile applications;
- Young mobile app developers working on a concrete mobile application at an advanced stage of development;
- Have at least basic knowledge of the object-oriented programming language Java for Android Development;
- Eager to boost their skills in Android mobile app development, as well as business modelling for mobile applications.
What will you learn?
- Learn to code, which also means coding-to-learn;
- See coding as a new form of expression and context for learning;
- Develop advanced skills for the development of mobile applications that solve local youth issues;
- Increase the employability and improve the career perspectives;
- Enhance intercultural awareness;
- Become more aware of the European project and EU values.
- Participation on the training camp is free of charge;
- Accommodation, food, travel costs and all training related costs are covered by organizers.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please send the following documents to [email protected] till 4 June 2016:
- CV showing the educational and professional background of the participant;
- Brief motivation letter (max. 500 words) explaining why you would like to take part in the training course;
- Demo version presentation of the mobile app.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mladiinfo team at: [email protected]
More information about the mYouth project on the official website.