Deadline: 20 June 2016
Open to: candidates with Master degree in a related field (law, political, economic science or social sciences)
Remuneration: EUR 950 bruto per month
The Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME) is recruiting a EU Policy Intern (from July 2016 – December 2016).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Monitoring international, EU and national policy developments
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents;
- Assisting with preparing administrative/ communication tasks.
- Master degree in a related field (law, political, economic science or social sciences);
- Knowledge of EU Law and the European decision-making process;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Swiftness of execution of work, respect of deadlines;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Proven experience in organising event logistics (management of invitations, registrations, event documents, venue; assistance to participants and speakers);
- Very good English, good knowledge of another EU language desirable;
- Capacity to work on a wide range of subjects and to keep dead-lines under pressure;
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Capacity to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Computer literacy (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Elements 14, WordPress…).
Paid internship for 6 months (bruto EUR 950,00) under a Belgian contract.
How to apply?
Please send a CV and motivation letter by e-mail to [email protected] or by post to:
CPME – rue Guimard
15 – B-1040 Brussels
Applications shall be sent by 20 June 2016 at the latest.
For more information please visit the official website.