Deadline: 25 July 2016
Open to: all the courageous and determined men and women who want to be positive change they want to see in the world
Grants: to provide three grants of up to USD 30,000 that will support a world where all women and girls can live safely with access to health, education and economic freedom
The 100 Women Advisory Board and Grants Sub-committee are excited to announce that Expressions of Interest (EOI) are now open for our 2016 grants. 100 Women awards grants to organizations that advance the safety, health, education and economic freedom of women and girls. The Grants Sub-committee – consisting of 100 Women members – will then review all EOIs and make recommendations to invite a select number of eligible organizations to submit full grant applications. The EOIs that are successful clearly outline a compelling project for a specific beneficiary group. Evidence of the problem being addressed and why that organization is the best-placed applicant is provided. Additionally, it is well defined that the program or activity is built on stakeholder support and consultation and measures of change and outcomes are built in.
Grant applicants must be:
- Charitable organizations within the meaning of the Charities Act 2013;
- Have Item1 DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) status (in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997);
Grants may also be made to exempt organizations that would be charitable but for their connection with government and which are Item 1 DGRs.
- Three grants of up to USD 30,000 that will support a world where all women and girls can live safely with access to health, education and economic freedom;
- Later in the year, all 100 Women members will be involved in a collective voting process to determine the three successful grant recipients;
- An assessment summary will be provided about the grant finalists and members will be asked to have their say on where the money goes.
How to apply?
If you are interested in a 100 Women grant, complete the 2016 Expression of Interest Form.
Please ensure that the completed EOI Form as well as:
- Your constitution or equivalent document;
- Your most recent audited financial statement are submitted via email to [email protected] EOIs without the accompanying documents will not be considered.
All organizations may submit only ONE application per funding round. This is regardless of the number of discrete programs operating or different locations the organization is present in. Organizations that have previously been awarded a 100 Women grant may not re-apply in the subsequent year.
For more information please visit the official web page.