Open to: students of Languages or Letter programs, coming from UK, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain or Sweden
Internship: flexible duration, paid position
OSI FRANCE OPERATIONS is an NGO that organizes educational and scientific research activities aiming to resolute issues concerning Sustainable Development meeting volunteers from all ages who come willing to learn different techniques of these scientific disciplines through practice at our participative research journeys. This actions of research formation through practical experience are made by expeditions organized for the students, or holidays for children and teenagers, or even by solitary holidays for adults and university students, from private companies or public organisms.
The main tasks for the intern would include translating documents and the web content.
- Applicants with British, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Netherlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish nationality;
- Preferably students of Languages or Letters Programs;
- Undergraduate or master degree;
- Other European languages highly appreciated.
- Flexible duration;
- Paid position;
- Located in Bordeaux, France.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this Native French Language internship please apply online HERE.
Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area.
One thought on “French Language Translating Internship, Bordeaux”
Could you please tell me if Ukrainians may apply? The link for applying doesn’t work! Could you send me another one please?