Deadline: 28 August 2016
Open to: 25 students (undergraduates and postgraduates) and young professionals under the age of 35 from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo and Serbia, Western and Central EU member states
Scholarship: covering costs of accommodation, reading materials, field visit, social events, whole-day excursion
Club Alpbach Belgrade is proud to open call for applications for 10th edition of Alpbach Summer School on European Integration in Belgrade 2016 (ASSEI-B15). As official member of Forum Alpbach Network and European Forum Alpbach, in cooperation with University of Belgrade at Institute for Philosophy and Social Theory, school will be held from September 14th to 25th, 2016 in Belgrade, Serbia. Each year, since 2006, Club Alpbach Belgrade has been organizing the Summer School on European integration in Belgrade. After successful completion of the course, ASSEI-B15 participants will acquire a comprehensive understanding of the EU and global affairs, EU enlargement processes and SEE regional cooperation.
The knowledge provided is based on an interdisciplinary approach and modern teaching techniques. The school is divided into three modules:
- History and Culture;
- Society and Politics;
- Economy and Law Each module is taught by two professors, meaning that the schools teaching faculty is comprised of 3 pairs of lecturers.
Classes are organized in the forms of lectures, interactive workshops and field visits to various institutions and organizations. Workshops and field visits are led by Mr. Bernd Kleinheyer. Academic coordinator of the school is Mag. Juergen Busch, together with Mr. Bernd Kleinheyer, dr Petra Bard and dr Petar Bojanic. Working language is English.
- 25 students (undergraduates and postgraduates);
- Young professionals under the age of 35;
- Coming from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia, Kosovo and Serbia, Western and Central EU member states.
Full Scholarships covering costs of participation for selected participants coming from SEE region:
- Accommodation, reading materials, field visit, social events, whole-day excursion;
- Participants coming from Western and Central EU member states will be granted by partial scholarship and should pay contribution of 200 euros;
- Scholarship is not covering traveling and visa costs.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please read the official call.