Deadline: 4 September 2016
Open to: candidate who have completed the Master’s degree and basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process) and who have educational background in the social sciences
Scholarships: includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary app. DKK 24.480 (app. EUR3,284 euro) up to DKK 29.829,76 (app. EUR 4,000)
The Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (ICM) invites applications for one Ph.D. position exploring the relationship between corporate sustainability and governance.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students intending to explore:
1. The relationship between sustainability and corporations; particularly how corporations can undermine or contribute to economic, social and environmental sustainability;
2. How corporations’ sustainability impacts are regulated by markets, civil society and governmental actors, and;
3. How corporations contribute to, and extend, wider governance systems for sustainability.
The three-year PhD programme at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses. The programme is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting PhD student.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS;
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 24.480 (app. EUR 3,284) up to DKK 29.829,76 (app. EUR 4,000) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
How to apply?
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, latest by 4 September 2016.
Copenhagen Business School must receive all application material, including all appendices see link by the application deadline.
Details about Copenhagen Business School and the department are available HERE.
For more information, please visit the official website.