Deadline: ongoing application process
Open to: graduates with University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales and with interest in IT Business
Remuneration: competitive salary + attractive bonus system + daily food vouchers
- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities;
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager;
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers;
- Chasing up-sell and cross sell opportunities;
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints;
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales;
- Interest in IT Business;
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and proficient Greek;
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus;
- High level of communication skills (phone manners)
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus system;
- Daily food vouchers;
- 20 Days of Holiday, plus additional holidays up to 5 days;
- Business trip opportunities;
- Based in Prague, Czech republic.
How to apply?
Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area.