Deadline: 1 October 2016
Open to: 18+ youth workers, peer educators, volunteers
Venue: 12 – 19 November 2016, Modra, Slovakia
Intercultural training named BeNovative will be organized in cooperation by ReCreativity Social Enterprise (Hungary) & Mladiinfo Slovensko (Slovakia), supported by the Erasmus+ Programme. You are invited take this creative adventure! Sustainable development are among the biggest challenges of the 21st century, and the solution is waiting for our generation and young people – especially those working with others.
The aim of the training is to break the topic of sustainability, learn about its economic, environmental and social impact and see the responsibility of the individual, of the communites, social enterprises and NGOs in the system how they can care more about the surroundings and the environment.
1. To learn and practice the entrepreneurial skill set in order to find an inspiring activity that makes income;
2. To develop the competences of ’creativity and entrepreneurship’ through creative recycling techniques and other means of self-expression;
3. To promote sustainability in venture creation- and management, in lifelong learning and in environmental aspects between youth workers;
4. To promote innovation in youth work by implementing the method of creative recycling in entrepreneurial education.
- 18+ youth workers, peer educators, volunteers;
- 25 people all together, with 3 participants from each of the partner organizations from 7 different countries: Hungary, Estonia, Portugal, Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia, Greece and Latvia.
Costs for accommodation, food are fully covered by the Erasmus+ program. Maximum travel grant to be reimbursed to the participants after handing out all travel documents for the reimbursement as follows: Hungary 180 EUR, Estonia 275 EUR, Portugal 360 EUR, Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia 275 EUR, Greece 275 EUR and Latvia 275 EUR.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this training course please fill out the application form till the dealine 1 October 2016.
In case of questions contact the coordinator in Slovakia, Ondrej Mäsiar by email at: [email protected] or call at: +421 907 330 521
More information in the official call.