Deadline: 25 October 2016
Open to: students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in security and Euro – Atlantic integration, young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process, civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians
Venue: 28- 30 October 2016, Prishtina, Kosovo
Academy for Protocol and Diplomacy has the immense pleasure of inviting you to participate in the event: Higher intensive course of diplomatic protocol and etiquette. This course of diplomatic protocol and etiquette offered by best experts of the fields from the region, provides a unique opportunity for university and college students, young professionals and young leaders to study the history, role, structure, competences and activities of protocol, as well as the military, political – security, and economic issues facing the defense diplomacy of new countries. Through these simulations-practices, students gain a better and clearer understanding of the capabilities and constraints that shape the policies of protocol in determining matters of Mutual understandings and best diplomatic, business and security relations among partners. Apart from dealing with a prepared agenda, students grapple with a contemporary crisis to be revealed at the Model.
The main aim of the course is to gather young leaders from different countries to become familiar with the rules of defense diplomacy, it’s role especially to new countries, familiarity with the rules of the Protocol military and diplomatic, that in the near future, when they become decision makers and elected /appointed in leadership positions they have the culture of communication based interstate, international, inter-religious and intercultural high standards of protocol behavior.
The course has these objectives:
- To enrich students / young professionals, future leaders with general knowledge of the NATO defense diplomacy policies;
- To increase knowledge about the risks and challenges of the new diplomatic protocol, theories and practices in multilateral and multidimensional relations;
- To qualify participants for the planning, organizing and implementing national and international activities in the field of protocol.
- Students with different academic backgrounds and a general interest in security and Euro – Atlantic integration;
- Young professionals interested to develop their intercultural and interdisciplinary learning process;
- Civil servants, mass communication experts, young politicians and even parliamentary officials who want to further their knowledge of the protocol processes;
- All participants or candidates that need no visa to enter to the Republic of Kosovo.
The tuition fee differs from where are you from. Therefore, the tuition fees are as follow:
- Tuition fee for Kosovo Students is: 40 Euro;
- Tuition fee for non Kosovo Students is 51 Euro;
- The fee will include: lectures, workshops, materials and social events; two lunches and one dinner;
- Other meals and accommodation will be recommended for participants upon the request and participants must pay by themselves.
How to apply?
All interested participants interested to take part in this simulation, must send their CVs and Motivation Letter to: [email protected], +38649580344 by 25 October, 2016.
For more information please check the FB page of the event.