Deadline: 31 October 2016
Open to: a current student or fresh graduate from any recognised University
Award: opportunity to receive donations from their sponsors
The Young Art Journalism Awards (YAJA) are looking for entries from students who are documenting or storytelling (e.g. journalism, filmmaker, photographer, arts). YAJA is a new innovative awards concept giving journalism, media and art students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way. YAJA is designed to offer students and fresh graduates media opportunities, industry mentoring, networking opportunities and a large audiences reach as well as awards recognition.
To qualify and enter for the YAJA Global Award, applicant must be:
- A current student or fresh graduate from any recognised University;
- 2nd/+ year student, post graduate or fresh graduate;
- Students who are documenting or storytelling. (E.g. Journalism, Filmmaker, Photographer, Arts);
- Single students or Student Project Groups;
- Entries from all countries are welcome.
YAJA is a great way to increase awareness and to showcase your talent.
- Free to enter;
- Open journalistic opportunities;
- Industry mentoring and experience;
- Reach an established Audience;
- Meet exciting and influential people;
- Networking opportunities;
- Industry and Awards recognition;
- Opportunity to receive donations from their sponsors;
How to Apply ?
- Sign up at Art News Portal;
- Students can submit an existing or already published article, write a new article (choose their own topic) or enquire for a media opportunity ;
- Entries must be submitted using the online form.