Deadline: 10 November 2016
Open to: designers of all professional levels from any part of the world are invited to participate with functional poster designs
Award: USD 1,000
The San Diego Latino Film Festival (SDLFF) is looking for a new iconic image that captures the essence of its annual celebration of Latino film, music, and art. Your work of art could be the face of the 24th edition of the SDLFF! National and international exposure includes but is not limited to: the cover of the Official SDLFF 2017 Program book, print ads, TV commercials, social media posts and web banners.
Here are some keywords to guide your design:
- Diversity, Celebration, Movies, Culture, Arts, Innovation;
- San Diego – Baja California Region, Traditional, Inclusive, Honoring Latino Filmmakers;
- Designers of all professional levels from any part of the world are invited to participate with functional poster designs;
- In designing your artwork, think of what types of Latino experiences you would like to see more of. As an artist, you are a vanguard of culture and should propose new and exciting interpretations of the Latino experience;
- Your artwork must be free of any generalizations about the Latino culture. This includes but is not limited to: stereotypical imagery, icons specific to one country, and uninspired stock visuals;
- There is no entry fee.
- The winning artwork will be the face of the 24th edition of the SDLFF and awarded with a prize of USD 1,000;
- 10 Finalists – 2 tickets to the 24th San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 16-26, 2017) & limited promotional exposure.
How to apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
- When submitting artwork please include [Artist Name]_[Name of Poster] – Example: Name_postername01.jpg;
- Artwork without these details will not be considered;
- Include a brief description of your artwork;
- Format: JPEG 18″ wide x 24″ high 150 DPI (RGB) 4 MB
For more information please visit the official web page.