Deadline: 12 December 2016
Open to: anyone intrested in the Capacity Building Programme
Costs: costs of travel and accommodation for the trainings are covered for the trainers
The general objective of the Technical Assistance for Civil Society Organisations (TACSO) project is to strengthen the overall capacities and accountability of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) within the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) beneficiaries, to guarantee the quality of services of CSOs and to create a sustainable role of CSOs in the democratic and European integration processes.
The main purposes of the project are to:
- Increase and improve the capacity and actions of CSOs;
- Improve the democratic role of CSOs. This Open Call for the service provision of Capacity Building Programme for the Networks in Bosnia and Herzegovina is based on provision of support related to the institutional development of the CSO networks/coalitions and respectfully corresponds to the objective components in the TACSO BH Work Plan and Capacity building plan of TACSO by VESTA Resource Centre:
- Institutional development of CSOs/networks needs identified and addressed (external communications, advocacy and lobbying, networking, building partnership, etc.);
- Improved advocacy actions for enabling environment and dialogue.
- Novelties offered in the capacity building approach and in the content of the training;
- Methodology applied that enables knowledge retention in the organisation and for further dissemination of the same by networks’ members;
- Approach to tailoring the capacity building programme to the needs of the selected networks;
- Approach to the assessment of knowledge retention;
- Number of years of experience in the areas subject to the open call;
- Credentials of the individuals to be involved in the programme design and delivery;
- Cost-effectiveness of the programme;
- Number of lots covered by the applicant.
Due to resource limitations, the balance between the costs and training design will be taken into consideration.
It is expected that the costs of travel and accommodation for the trainings are covered for the trainers out of the stated fee. The proposed budget should neither encompass costs for the travel and accommodation for the participants, nor for the training venue place).
How to apply?
The applications must be sent in English and entail the following:
- Profile of the legal entity – including general business activities, company strategy and scope of work. The profile should also provide a list of similar assignments with references;
- CVs of the individuals who will conduct the trainings;
- Methodology encompassing main elements and requirements. All additional suggestions are also invited;
- Total costs with the detailed budget breakdown (the budget should encompass trainers’ fees and training materials).
The application should be sent no later than December 12, 2016. by e-mail to: [email protected], with the subject heading: Application for CB program for the Networks in BH.
For more information read the official call.