Deadline: 18 January 2017
Open to: young leaders who wants to be a part of this fellowship program
Fellowship: development grant of USD 600 and completion award of USD 1500
Global Health Corps is inviting applicants for its fellowship program. The Global Health Corps is a community of leaders united by the belief that health is a human right. Its fellows are highly effective and empathetic systems thinkers with diverse backgrounds, expertise and stories.
The GHC mission is to mobilize a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity and looking for high potential young leaders with:
- A deep commitment to social justice;
- Diverse skill sets and backgrounds;
- The creativity to collaborate and problem solve;
- The excellence to deliver results and the power to use your voice to shape the future of global health.
- Be 30 years or younger by June 25, 2017;
- Hold a bachelor or undergraduate university degree by June 25, 2017;
- Be proficient in English;
- Global and diverse group of passionate and talented emerging leaders who:
- Are willing to push themselves outside their comfort zones, to embrace failure, and to approach a personally transformative year – with many challenges in the day-to-day – with integrity, humility, and self-reflection;
- Listen openly to others, embracing a range of perspectives and experiences while remaining open to having their own perspectives shift;
- Understand the hard, complex work of building just health systems and have the patience, resilience, and motivation to see these challenges through;
- Are empathetic, with a commitment to self-care and the wellbeing of others;
- Are passionate about social justice in global health and about finding and building their voices to effect health impact;
- Are committed to inclusivity and collaboration across sectors, cultures, and borders of all kinds, while investing in and supporting others.
Fellow receive additional logistical and financial support during the year, including:
- Monthly living and utilities stipend;
- Health insurance;
- Professional development grant of USD 600 and completion award of USD 1500;
- Travel coverage to and from placement site, all trainings, and retreats.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
For more information please visit the official web page.