Deadline: 1 February 2017
Open to: international students with an undergraduate degree in physics and/or math
Scholarship: includes accommodation, meals, living stipend, full tuition, health insurance, books and materials, laptop and travel supplement
Perimeter Scholars International is a one-year Masters level course in Theoretical Physics designed to bring highly qualified, highly motivated graduate students to the cutting edge of theoretical physics in an intense, interactive learning environment. Taught by some of the world’s top physicists, students at PSI are fully integrated into the unique international culture and dynamic atmosphere of a leading research institute, the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, while earning a master’s degree from the University of Waterloo.
- Exceptional, enthusiastic, interactive students who have obtained an undergraduate degree in physics and/or math with a minimum of three undergraduate or graduate courses in physics beyond Introductory Physics;
- Have the TOEFL score required is 90 overall, with a minimum of 25 in writing and speaking.
All students who are admitted receive full scholarships: accommodation, meals, living stipend, full tuition, health insurance, books and materials, laptop and travel supplement.
How to Apply
A completed application includes the following documentation:
- Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Statement of Purpose (1-page limit);
- 3 Letters of Reference (each letter must be on letterhead and signed by the referee);
- TOEFL/IELTS score (required for international students);
- GRE score (if written);
- List of publications.
For more information please visit the official web page.