Qualified Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants to Masdar Institute will be provided with full scholarship benefits upon admission. The Masdar Institute Scholarship benefits include the following:
- 100% of all tuition fees;
- All requd textbooks;
- A laptop;
- Reimbursement of GRE and TOEFL exam/test fees;
- Masdar Institute housing;
- Monthly stipend;
- Health insurance;
- Annual return ticket home (if applicable).
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
Also submit the following documents in PDF, MS Word or JPF format.
- Copy of undergraduate/graduate transcripts;
- Statement of Objectives;
- Research proposal (for PhD applicants);
- Copy of GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) scores;
- Copy of CV (including education, list of publications, awards, professional experience, etc.);
- JPEG of passport-sized photo of not more than 100K in size;
- Name and email address of 3 referees (It is preferable that these email addresses are university/professional email addresses and not common Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc., email addresses).
For more information please visit the official web page.