Deadline: 6 March 2017
Open to: female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Award: EUR 2,000 (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money etc.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. They have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now they would like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey.
Women just like you are needed:
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking;
- Women who thrive when working with other people;
- Women who actively seek ways to maximize their own potential.
McKinsey would like to offer you an opportunity to apply for a Next Generation Women Leaders Award! This is your opportunity to learn more about McKinsey and the people and to join an exceptional international network of talented women.
- Applications from talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa;
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background;
- Experienced professionals with any background and with up to 6 years of work experience.
Winners will be awarded:
- EUR 2,000 (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money;
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants;
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey events.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
Also, please submit in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements;
- A cover letter (1 page max) including what you would do with the money if you were selected as an award winner, and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills;
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences.
For more information please visit the official web page.