Open to: school students who care about building an inclusive school environment or national education system for all regardless to ethnicity, nationality, country of origin, or mother tongue.
Grant: EUR 500 on a local level, EUR 1000 on a regional level, EUR 2500 on a national level
The project Seeds for Integration provide funding to secondary school students who care about building an inclusive school environment or national education system for all regardless to ethnicity, nationality, country of origin, or mother tongue.
All you have to do is identify an issue that migrant and refugee students might face in your local, regional or national context and come up with a great idea that can help find a durable solution to the problem.
- To apply you have to be a secondary school student studying in a European country;
- Your team has to have at least 3 members, with a person who will be in charge of the communication with OBESSU – with at least medium level English language knowledge;
- You have to have a bank account (student union bank account or a bank account of an individual over 18 contractually representing the group throughout the implementation of the initiative).
- On a local level, groups of students who are studying in the same secondary school can apply for a small scale grant of maximum 500 Euros;
- On a regional level, project teams composed of students from different secondary schools or regional school student unions can apply for a medium scale grant of maximum 1000 Euros;
- On a national level, OBESSU Member, Candidate and Affiliate Organisations can apply for a large scale grant of maximum 2500 Euros.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the online application.
For more information please visit the official web page.