Deadline: 27 January 2017
Open to: youth workers, trainers, staff members working with migrants and/or having a migrant background
Venue: 13-19 March 2017, Palermo, Italy
- To share perspectives on migration phenomenon depending on different European contexts and diverse way of valorizing it as an oppurtunity of developing within the diversity;
- To develop the quality and variety of tools and methodologies based on art in the field of intercultural dialogue, anti – discrimination, inclusion of migrants and peacebuilding processes, fostering the competences of youth organizations and informal groups in creating and using them;
- To create a network of organizations that will cooperate in a long term prospective on this topic becoming a resource for the other organizations all over Europe.
This international activity will be held from 13 to 19 of March 2017. See the seminar timetable.
- 20 youth workers, trainers, staff members working with migrants and/or having a migrant background coming from Armenia, Georgia, Russian Federation, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, Western Balkan countries;
- Age limit to participate in the project is 30 (there will be space for 5 people over 30 years old);
- The main output of this meeting will be represented by an online video toolkit with clear descriptions which will provide more insights on how to use the shared tools and methodologies and will enrich a Museum of Migration and Human Rights in a confiscated property to Mafia given to CEIPES in Palermo and its online collection, being at disposal of all organizations around Europe. The video toolkit will consist of educational videos of the tools shared during the Artool Market, spoken language will be English. Each organization will be filmed giving a very detailed version on the objectives, activities, target groups and tips of the tool;
- The partners will be asked to use the toolkit where they will consider more needed (schools, migrant centres, university, municipalities, etc…) and to deliver at least one workshop or other type of local actions with migrants in their communities.
- The project is funded by Council of Europe for 2/3 of its budget;
- Being selected for the project, food and accommodation will be covered for the entire project 100%;
- Participants fee: 50 EUR;
- Travel days are 13th and 19th of March;
- Travel reimbursements: the project will reimburse 2/3 of total travel expenses.
How to apply?
Fill in the application form. There are no confirmed sending organizations for this project that you can refer to, to apply you need to be part of an organization of your own.
In case of question contact Irene Capozzi at: [email protected]