Deadline: 15 March, 2017
Open to: international students from eligible TaiwanICDF countries
Scholarship: including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
International education and training have long been one of the TaiwanICDF’s core operations, among many others. Human resources development programs play a vital role in assisting partner countries to achieve sustainable development, and education is a crucial mechanism for training workforces in developing countries. The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
- Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria;
- Be a national of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship;
- Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC(Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
How to Apply?
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office in their country. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality;
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts;
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate;
- Two letters of reference;
- Any other documents specifically requested by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office.
Applicants must complete an online application. Please go to their online application system to fill in your application, and then submit a signed, printed copy along with all other application documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office in their country. Please note that each applicant can only apply for one program at a time. The applicant also needs to submit a separate program application to his/her chosen universities.