Deadline: 26 February 2017
Open to: participants between the ages of 21 and 27 years old, from Balkans, Middle East and South Caucasus countries
Scholarship: cost of the training activities in Rondine, cost of the lodging and board, cost of the academic or vocational training
For 20 years Rondine, in Italy, works for the peace, proposing an original training program for young people coming from different cultures or from Countries in conflict areas. The program teaches them to understand their own conflict and accept to live with their own enemy.
During a two-year experience, participants deconstruct the idea of the enemy and work actively to develop projects with social, political and economic impact contributing to a peaceful development in their own Countries and in the world.
To achieve these results, students receive high quality training on topics connected to conflict management, improve their communication skills and learn about the necessary methodologies to create concrete opportunities.
In addition to this specific training, students develop a professional and academic, personalized curriculum by attending a university master degree or a high specialization vocational training.
- Aged between 21- 27;
- Sensibility and readiness to work on the topics of conflict of the Country of origin and conflicts in general;
- Predisposition to leadership;
- Predisposition to public speaking and communication;
- Predisposition to team and group work and active listening;
- Predisposition to take on roles of responsibility;
- Predisposition to team building and active involvement;
- Predisposition to entrepreneurship and social innovation, with a clear project of return back home, which has a social impact on the issue of the conflict resolution or the social change;
- Knowledge about the civil society and non– profit sector;
- Sensibility about the global sustainability or at least about some of the following topics: climate change, cooperation, welfare, civil and social economy;
- A wish to deal with the conflicts resolution, during his/her own personal professional growth.
During the whole period of the participant’s stay, the Association takes responsibility of covering the following costs:
- Cost of the training activities in Rondine;
- Cost of the lodging and board;
- Cost of the academic or vocational training.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the following applications.
For more information please visit the official web page.