Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: international undergraduate students
Scholarship: £2,000 per annum
The University of Manchester is offering ten scholarships for well qualified international undergraduate students. These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of four years, and will be subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS forms.
- Extracurricular activities may also be taken into accounts such as contribution to activities in your school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate programme in the Faculty as their firm choice by 30th June 2017, for entry in September 2017.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by 30th August 2017.
Scholarships of £2,000 per annum will be awarded.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.