Deadline: 31 March 2017
Open to: all, with exception of current InterAction staff
Prize: winner will receive 1,000 USD and the Effective Assistance Photography Certificate
For 15 years, InterAction’s photography contest has focused on incredible humanitarian and development work. Once again, we encourage you to submit your most powerful photos that illustrate innovative, effective and inspiring efforts in humanitarian assistance and international relief and development. To honor this milestone, this year they will honor winners in three categories in addition to the grand prize winner. The categories are Global Development, Humanitarian Assistance, and Mobile Phone.
- Entry is open to all, with the exception of current InterAction staff;
- For any persons appearing in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, the express permission, written, verbal, or otherwise, necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph;
- If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence, the express permission, written, verbal, or otherwise, of a parent or legal guardian is required.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive 1,000 USD and the Effective Assistance Photography Certificate;
- The winning photo will also be showcased at InterAction’s Forum, June 20-22 2017;
- The three category winners will receive 100 USD and have their photographs displayed on an online gallery;
- Two runners up per category (six total) will have their photographs displayed in an online gallery.
How to Apply?
- Entries are limited to three (3) photos per person (please note – the limit is not three per category, but three total).
- Entries should be 300 dpi or larger at a size no smaller than roughly 3” x 5” (file sizes less than 8MB please).
- All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the photographs they submit and by entering are claiming such ownership;
- Submission Form
For more information please visit the official web page.