Deadline: 1 March 2017
Open to: international students
Scholarship: EUR 324,00 per month
Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art is offering KU Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
In 2017, the KU offers academically qualified international students in need a scholarship in order to promote internationalisation at their university.
- Both professional and personal qualification are decisive for the scholarship. Consideration is given to previous studies and examinations as well as to special academic knowledge. Students in the first and second semesters are excluded from funding;
- Candidates must provide credible proof that they are in financial need and have not received any funding for 24 months (regardless of organization) so far;
- Academic qualification;
- Personal qualification;
- Students have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship;
- Students are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period.
This scholarship includes EUR 324,00 per month.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Matriculation certificate;
- Proof of academic achievement or Transcript of Records;
- At least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students);
- CV in tabular form in English;
- Letter of motivation (one page);
- Declaration of need;
- Proof of nationality.
For more information please visit the official web page.