Deadline: 16 April 2017
Open to: applicants from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine
Scholarship: tuition fee, health insurance, monthly stipend, single or shared room at CEU Residence Center, travel and visa costs
RGPP is funded by the Roma Education Fund, the Roma Initiatives of the Open Society Foundations, the VELUX Foundations, and the Sigrid Rausing Trust.
RGPP’s academic year runs from the end of August 2017 until the middle of June 2018. This is a full-time program and students are expected to be in Budapest for the duration of all the terms.
- You must be Roma and you must openly declare yourself as belonging to the Roma community. The term “Roma” includes diverse groups of people with similar cultural characteristics, including Roma, Sinti, Travelers, Kale, Romanichals, Beash/Rudari, Egyptians and Ashkali, Dom, Lom and Abdal, Gens du voyage, Yenish and those who identify themselves as Gypsies;
- You should come from one of the following countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine. Applicants from countries other than the ones listed may be considered in exceptional cases;
- You should have a university degree (Bachelor diploma), preferably in social sciences or humanities, completed by July 2017;
- You should have at least intermediate English language skills;
- You should have a strong interest in studying at graduate university level and wish to apply to English-language master’s degree programs;
- You have a desire to study in a multicultural and international environment.
Successful applicants will be awarded full merit-based scholarships for the whole duration of the program. The scholarship covers travel to and from Budapest, visa costs, tuition fee, accommodation in the CEU Residence Center, health insurance, study materials. It also includes a monthly stipend for living expenses.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.