Deadline: 30 April 2017
Open to: students interested in political science
As an independent and non-profit organisation, FOMOSO promotes the opinion-forming about East-Central and Southeast Europe in the German-speaking world. As a think-tank, the aim of FOMOSO is to promote knowledge and interests about political processes in East-Central and Southeast Europe. On the whole, FOMOSO works on an integrative and strong Europe!
The duration of internship is 3 to 6 months (upon consultation) and with flexible time (20% – 30% working hours per week).
Duties will include:
- Writing blogs, articles & commentaries (including working on a newspaper project);
- Doing research, summaries, comparisons and translations;
- Sharing posts about interesting topics;
- Willing to give inputs;
- Creating polls (written);
- Performing of interviews;
- Optional: Marketing & Public Relations.
- Students interested in East-Central (including the Baltic States, Belarus & Ukraine) and Southeast Europe in a political sense;
- English & German (willing to improve German);
- Students who have very good writing skills;
- Students who like to share ideas;
Unpaid online internship, you will receive certificate of recommendation.
How to Apply?
Applications go to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30. April 2017