Deadline: 10 May 2017
Open to: individuals at all stages of their careers are welcome, including graduate students
Fee: the conference fee covers the conference package, coffee breaks, lunches, and the conference reception
The 1st International Scientific Conference on Law and Social Sciences (ICLSS’17): Judicial Reforms and Anti-Corruption Practices: Challenges, Prospects and Transfer of Experiences, aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and graduate students to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Judicial Reforms, Anti-corruption practices and measures, Comparative approaches on legal reforms, Effects of corruption on public institutions, and related topics. It aims to provide interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present, discuss and examine the state of international and domestic efforts to reduce corruption, with a focus on practical applications and emerging best practices as well as the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Judicial Reforms and Anti-corruption.
- Authors with high-quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of constructive, empirical, experimental, practical or theoretical work in all areas of Judicial Reform and Anti-Corruption are warmly invited to submit their abstracts;
- Innovative topics, methodologies, and insights are especially encouraged. Abstracts from individuals at all stages of their careers are welcome, including graduate students. An abstract can be submitted either by a single author or a group of authors (maximum 3);
- The conference language is English.
- 40 Euros for Ph.D. students;
- 60 Euros for scholars and academics;
- The conference fee covers the conference package, coffee breaks, lunches, and the conference reception.
How to apply?
Email your abstract of maximum 300 words by 10 May 2017 including your complete contact information (institutional affiliation) to: [email protected].
For more information please visit the official webpage.