Deadline: 14 May 2017
Open to: applicants from all over the world
Fellowship: a stipend of USD 60,000, health insurance, childcare allotment, allowance and domestic and international trips
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be currently employed at a research institution;
- have the ability to accept outside funds for this fellowship directly (i.e., not distributed through the institution);
- be an early-career researcher (i.e., graduate students, post-docs, research scientists, lecturers);
- specialize in scientific research: physical, life, social, library, or natural sciences;
- be able to travel;
- obtain support from their advisors. As fellows will be based at their home institutions, please note that a letter of support from their advisor is mandatory for consideration;
- have experience participating in open communities.
Fellows will receive:
- a stipend of 60,000 USD*, paid in 10 monthly installments;
- a one-time health insurance supplement for Fellows and their families, ranging from USD 3,500 for single Fellows to USD 7,000 for a couple with two or more children;
- a one-time childcare allotment of up to USD 6,000 for families with children;
- an allowance of up to USD 3,000 towards the purchase of laptop computer, digital cameras, recorders and computer software; fees for continuing studies or other courses, research fees or payments, to the extent such purchases and fees are related to the fellowship
- coverage in full for all approved fellowship trips – domestic and international
How to apply?
In order to apply please register here.
For more information please visit the official web page.