Deadline: 15 June 2017
Open to: women excelling in Computer Science
Venue: 4– 6 October 2017 in Orlando, USA
Facebook is committed to advancing women in technology, and we are very excited to announce the 2017 Facebook Grace Hopper Women in Computing Scholarship! This fall we’ll join thousands of remarkable women in technology in Orlando from October 4-6, 2017 for our tenth year at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
This unique scholarship program gives 50 women excelling in Computer Science the opportunity not only to attend the Celebration, but to spend valuable days before the conference with Facebook engineers learning, collaborating, and preparing for the conference.
The scholarship is open to all women excelling in Computer Science globally.
- Paid registration for the Grace Hopper Celebration;
- Paid travel and lodging, including a pre-Grace Hopper Celebration program in Orlando that includes tech talks, mentoring sessions and networking events from October 1-7, 2017;
- An invitation to a private reception with Facebook’s Engineering Team during the Grace Hopper Celebration;
- Additional meal stipend;
- The scholarship is open to all women excelling in Computer Science globally;
- You have to currently be enrolled at an educational institution in order to qualify for the scholarship (high school through post-doc students are eligible).
For international applicants: If you are selected, you would be responsible for your own travel visa. Facebook would cover travel expenses.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information, please read the official call.