Deadline: 1 June 2017
Open to: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain
Benefits: 4 days personal development training focused on self-empowerment and accountability happening in the Basque Country
Dream it, Do it is a Personal development training focused on self-empowerment and accountability as the ways to create fulfilment in our lives. The training will take place from 23rd to 28th of June in Gopegi (Vitoria-Gasteiz), Spain.
The goal is to support the people who work with people in order to have different alternatives and tools to empower themselves and at the same time to support the youngsters in their communities to make the best of their skills, talents and hobbies and to seize the reality as a place full of possibilities and alternatives while enjoying their lives. This project is taking place in order to create an inspiring space for people who work with people from different European countries.
- 17 youth workers, residents of Spain, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Italy and Greece;
- Able to work in simple English;
- Highly motivated;
- Be willing to actively participate during the whole training.
They are offering a place where the participants will exchange experiences and create accountability to empower the youngsters from their communities to achieve their goal, both professionally and personally.
- Travel reimbursements: Spain – 180 EUR, Italy and Croatia – 275 EUR, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Czech Rep. – 360 EUR, Romania and Greece – 530 EUR;
- Accommodation and meals are covered 100%;
- Participation fee 50 EUR
How to apply?
If you are interested in participation please fill out the Application form.