Deadline: 27 October 2017
Open to: international students
Scholarship: EUR 100 – EUR 659 per month
Bavarian Government and DAAD Scholarships applications are open for international students for the academic year 2017/18. The scholarship is provided to conduct the study at Hof University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The University of Applied Sciences Hof also known as the Hof University of Applied, is a public non-profit business, media and technical vocational university in Upper Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18);
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible;
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information;
- Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship.
The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between EUR 100 – EUR 659 per month.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
- Proof of enrollment;
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) – with average rating;
- Short CV;
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport).
For more information please visit the official web page.