Deadline: 01 September 2017
Open to: young people from 18 and older, professional and amateur photographers
Awards: winning photo in each of the three categories will receive a USD 2,000 cash prize/ the grand prize winner will receive an additional USD 2,000 cash prize
The story of today’s Africa – young, growing, urbanizing, and tech-savvy – needs to be told. As a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa, Agility wants to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans and the continent that they are rapidly reshaping. They are looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality. They invite professional and amateur photographers to compete for a chance to win up to USD 4,000.
- Open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older;
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition.
- Photos must be taken in Africa;
- Photos must be high-resolution. Must be in JPG or PNG format, must be at least 1,600 pixels wide or tall, and the file size must be at least 1 MB;
- Photo must not have won an award at a previous photo competition;
- Only minor digital editing, color correction, and cropping of the photo are allowed;
- The photo must be free of Prohibited Content (as defined in the Conditions of Entry section).
- The winning photo in each of the three categories will receive a USD 2,000 cash prize.
- The grand prize winner will receive an additional USD 2,000 cash prize.
Winning photographs will also be featured in leading magazines and events.
How to enter?
- All photographs must be submitted in digital format via this website: www.africa-2017.com;
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photo, photo location, and photo caption;
- Entrants must also specify which photo category their entry belongs to;
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person;
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to comply with all Competition rules.
In order to apply please fill the application.
Please find more information on the official website.