Deadline: 21 August 2017
Open to: only to legal residents of the 18 CEI Member States, individuals and companies or entities specialised in communication and graphic design
Award: the winner will be awarded a total amount of EUR 1,000
The new CEI logo should be an elaboration of the current one. It will have to be simple, modern, energetic and innovative. The logo must include both the letters of the “CEI” (or the letters can be placed next to the logo) and the full name of the Organisation. It should represent the following concepts: An Organisation, made up of 18 Member States, fostering regional cooperation for European integration. The logo shall be easily recognizable and, as such, should stand out and be different from other logos. The design should be in color, but should also be usable in black & white. The specific colors that need to be included in the design are white, blue and yellow. Candidates may also submit a variant with other colors.
- The Competition is open only to legal residents of the 18 CEI Member States, individuals, and companies or entities specialized in communication and graphic design;
- Each participant must submit the proposal in high resolution, a written description of the design and full contact details.
1. Where the logo will be used: all official documents and communication tools.
2. The primary functions of CEI logo: · Boost recognition · Create memorability · Create trust · Enhance admiration · Communicate integrity and strength.
3. Name into the logo: · Incorporate both full names of Organisation and letters CEI which means “Central European Initiative”.
4. Colors: White, blue and yellow + black & white version
The winner will be awarded a total amount of EUR 1,000.
How to Apply?
In order to apply please fill the application form.
Applicants must submit their logo proposals at: [email protected]
For more information please read the official call.