Deadline: 16 July 2017
Open to: students with university leaders and ASEM education
Benefits: no participation fee. The organisers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conference, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back
The 6th ASEF Rectors’ Conference and Students’ Forum (ARC6) is for those who are active in shaping prospective education paradigms and committed to fostering quality education.
ARC6 Students’ Forum connects students with university leaders and ASEM education policy makers and offers:
- Personal interactions between students, university leaders and Education Ministers from Asia and Europe under 1 umbrella platform;
- Opportunities to shape the Asia-Europe higher education landscape through input to the agenda of the 6th ASEM Education Ministers’ Meeting (ASEM ME6);
- A collaborative framework fusing workshops, plenary sessions and working groups to develop joint policy recommendations on future-ready and quality education;
- Synergies among student networks and associations across Asia and Europe.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries;
- Students and student association leaders engaged in academic affairs and student life from all levels (undergraduate, graduate and doctoral);
- Youth between the ages of 18 to 30;
- Individuals with a strong command of English (written and verbal);
- Participants ready to actively participate in the 6-week online preparatory phase.
- No participation fee;
- The organizers will cover accommodation and meals for the duration of the conference, plus a travel subsidy from your country of residence to the starting point and back (for those who are based outside of Singapore).
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.