Deadline: 31 October 2017
Open to: EEA citizens
Hilti Fellowship – Where potential meets opportunity!
The Hilti Fellowship program was developed jointly by the Hilti Corporation and the University of Liechtenstein. It is a combination of practical training at Hilti and academic study at the University of Liechtenstein, designed to create the cornerstone for a successful future.
Hilti supplies the worldwide construction industry with technologically leading products, systems, and services that provide construction professionals with innovative solutions and superior added value. Close to 22,000 Hilti team members in over 120 countries passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future. Hilti’s corporate culture is based on integrity, teamwork, commitment and the courage to embrace change. Hilti’s global information technology concentrates on standardized IT solutions that are managed from Liechtenstein, Malaysia, and the USA to ensure worldwide support 24 hours a day.
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems or informatics;
- Outstanding academic record and practical experience in information systems (grades/ records and any letters of recommendation must be submitted);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Well organized person with strong analytical and conceptual skills.
Our target is to hire young IT talent within the fellowship program. Due to Liechtenstein visa regulations, Hilti may only hire EEA citizens.
- Contribute to your Master of Science degree in Information Systems and attend additional courses;
- Be part of an international project team at Hilti for one semester, working on innovative topics like cloud computing, mobile app development or memory computing;
- Supported by the Hilti Chair of Business Process Management, you will become familiar with state-of-the-art technology and discuss new ideas for future Hilti projects, such as enterprise content management and customer relationship management.
How to apply?
Please hand in your CV, motivational letter, university transcripts, recommendations through the following application form.
For more information please visit the official website.