Deadline: 21 July 2017
Open to: young people who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to adolescent health
Venue: October 3 – 7, 2017, Bogotá, Colombia
Apply for The Young Health Programme and access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
Young Health Programme is proud to provide charitable support to One Young World to engage more youth in their efforts to address the issue of adolescent health and disease prevention. Young Health Programme is collaborating with One Young World to offer ten scholarships to inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Aged 18 – 30;
- An evidenced commitment to addressing health and well-being in a local, national or global community, with a specific focus on child and adolescent health and/or disease prevention and health promotion and/or social determinants of health;
- A leadership ability in their chosen cause or issue;
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving;
- A concern for local and global issues;
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas;
- An ability to work towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration;
- They are looking for young people who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organization, social enterprise, community-based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to adolescent health;
- The successful scholars will join ten other YHP delegates who are already involved with the program, as peer educators, advocates, NGO partners or community youth leaders;
- In addition to attending the Summit, YHP scholars will participate in a pre-Summit workshop to meet the delegation, share information about their background and get prepared for what will be an incredible experience in Bogotá.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia;
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá (economy flights);
- Hotel accommodation in Bogotá 3 – 7 October (inclusive);
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the 3 – 7 October (inclusive);
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue;
- Summit hand-outs and support material.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.