Deadline: 15 September 2017
Open to: international students
Scholarship: 3,000 EUR per month
The European Association for the Study of the Liver would like to announce the EASL Research Fellowship for International Students. The fellowship will cover 3,000 EUR per month.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide research opportunity to the researchers from all over the world.
The European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) is a European professional association for liver disease. EASL is a non-profit organization, composed solely of individual members, that performs its duties under a written constitution managed by the EASL Governing Board.
- Candidates must be active EASL members or have applied for membership at the time of the application;
- Candidates must have an M.D. or PhD degree and be no more than 40 years old;
- Hosting Institution shall be in a different country from the Home Institution in Europe;
- No more than 1 application per hosting and home department will be considered during a period of 2 years following the grant allocation;
- The research/clinical supervisor in the hosting institution must be EASL member but must not be the member of the EASL Governing Board;
- No restriction on the applicant’s nationality.
The fellowship will cover the following:
- 3,000 EUR per month will be provided. Neither travel support nor bench fee reimbursement will be included.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Fill the application form.
- A detailed CV;
- 2 reference letters (including one from the candidate’s senior mentor at the home institution);
- A project summary;
- An official letter of support signed by the candidate’s supervisor at the hosting institution including a statement detailing how much of the design and research work will be done by the candidate and expected goals of the project.
For more information please visit the official website.